Pages

Thursday 7 November 2019

Should The Sale Of Fireworks Be Band In NZ??? πŸŽ‡

I disagree that the sale of fireworks should be banned  because,fireworks at home are a great time to spend with with family members that you don't see often and they're so beautiful.

For me there are different vibes about fireworks  at home, it's not the same as a show.I like being involved in all the action and spending time  with my family.

If irresponsible people have fireworks in dry places the spark could catch so why don't we have fireworks at Matariki time when there's not as  much of a chance of bush fires. Matariki is a new beginning light and fun ,fireworks are perfect for then .

One box costs some money but what's better than having fun with your family members are coming up from Dargaville to join us for the big excitement ,it will be great to see them  again ,Fireworks are so much fun I don't think they should be banned.

I disagree that the sale of fire works should  in NZ because the colourful illusion is so amazing and it's time to spend with your family. Instead of a crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment