Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

WELCOME 2019

Hi my name is Danika and I am a year 6 at Pompallier school.I am a outdoors girl.I have two dogs one of them is 13 years old that is one year older than my big brother Ash(he´s my only sibling). Mum says when Shar (my 13 year old dog) was a puppy she was bouncing around on mum´s pregnant belly.I had a 2 year old ´´puppy´´ named Tess but she got hit on the road by accident. But we got a new puppy called Bella Bell for short she is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!

 I have 3 horses Dream my mum rides her ,Shorty my brother and I share him and Lady my sweet hart. We have about 40-50 sheep.19 chickens I´m not to sure though and 1 mischief goat called FRED  he´s been against my Dad since day one.We had rabbits and ducks once but we sold them. Occasionally we have pigs buuuuuttt.......... Any way weave had great times with them we spend most of our time with our pets.

I do not have a favorite food but I like some more then others chocolate over broccoli for example   

No comments:

Post a Comment