Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

Maori Myths and Legends (How Maui Slowed the Sun)

The criteria I was given to complete this task was to create an advertisement to find someone to capture the sun if Maui couldn't. I needed to add the skills that they need, what I expect from them and I needed big bold writing to grab peoples attention. 
I created this poster with wit (to lighten the poster and make enjoyable to read.)  I created this poster with bold writing and a colorful picture ( to give everyone an idea of what it is that needs to be done and to make it easy to read.) 
I chose this slide because it interested me and I really like art and rhyming so I thought that it would be entertaining for me ( and it was). 
Do you think the days are long enough now?


1 comment:

  1. A fantastic poster Danika. I love how you have worded the 'Do you have...' and then listed the skills with question marks. Very effective! I think I do prefer our summer days when there is a lot more sunlight but when it's cooler, like now, it's nice when it gets darker early and you don't feel bad getting into bed early. :)

    ReplyDelete