Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Why I wan't to go to ...

Croatia is my heritage my Didas (grand father in Croatian language) Parents grew up in Croatia so my first reason is family, I still have some family living there that I've never seen before.

The second reason is because history.Croatia helped win WW2 (world war two).I wan't to see all the buildings that got an experience of of WW2 so I can see how lucky we are to live in New Zealand.My parents went to Croatia and saw the tunnel where the the villagers hide from Italy.

I also want to go to Croatia because of the  scenery like  all the water falls and city's, they look so beautiful from Mum and Dads travel books.

They also have many wonderful, colourful native trees and plants.

I really really want to go to Croatia one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment